July 2020 Questions
- What are the mandatory rules?
- 10 person max per hour (45 minute sessions)
- 6ft social distancing
- Equipment must be cleaned BEFORE and AFTER use
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- According to the Executive Order, you do not have to wear a mask if you are "strenuously exercising", but strongly advised to practice social distancing at all times.
- Do I need to book my workouts?
- No, you do not need to book workouts starting July 1st, 2020.
- When will I be charged again for my monthly draft plan?
- Starting July 1st, 2020, all membership plans will become active and monthly dues will be drafted. If you have forgotten your door code, please email us at email@example.com.
- Can I pause my membership until August 1st, 2020?
- If you are part of an "at-risk" group and have been advised by your doctor to continue to stay-at-home, please respond to this email and let us know and we'll place your account on hold for July 2020.
- I am on a corporate account, will I be charged a monthly draft?
- What group classes are available?
- Bootcamp, HIIT Strength, Core Burn, and Kickboxing all start the week of July 1st. How much do group classes cost?
- Group classes are free for Topsul Fitness members & $10 for non-members.
- How do I book a group class?
- Schedule and Group Class Schedule available online, https://topsul.com/pages/class
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 910-741-4343